Bachelor of Business Administration or Management Degree
All Education Centers
LeTourneau University's accelerated Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Business Management degrees provide busy professionals like you with an opportunity to continue your education and advance your career without disrupting your current lifestyle and schedule.
As you work toward your degree, you will:
- Focus on the areas of economics, accounting, and finance that have direct relationships to the costs and profitability of a company
- Study the aspects of law that can influence the workplace
- Learn the most efficient ways to gather and analyze the information that is critical to meeting an organization's goals and objectives
- Hone your skills in decision-making, value clarification, writing, and Christian-based leadership
- Learn means of developing short- and long-term business plans
- Work with the latest marketing tools
Our Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Business Management degrees are offered 100% online and at each of our educational locations in Bedford, Dallas, Houston, Longview and Tyler. Both programs teach principled business through a Christian perspective.
Increase your market value and strengthen the prestige of your undergraduate degree from LeTourneau by obtaining a minor in Leadership, Management, Project Management or Psychology.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The BBA program is designed to give you a well-rounded variety of business courses necessary for the development of strong business leaders. Take courses in accounting and statistics while enjoying the interaction in classes like marketing and business ethics. And if an MBA is in your sights, this program is perfect for preparing you for that goal. A total of 39 credit hours are required.
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
The BBM program provides a strong foundation ideal for managing both human and fiscal resources, navigation company culture and making effective business decisions. Included in this curriculum are courses like human resource management and fundamentals of finance, as well as courses centering on economics, management and government policy. A total of 36 credit hours are required.
Excellence in Education with a Christian Perspective
You can prepare to share your testimony in any workplace when you learn to practice business from a Christian perspective. LeTourneau business degrees, taught with a Christian worldview, create the perfect pathways to careers built on success and integrity.