Bachelor of Health Care Management
LeTourneau University's health care management degree programs prepare students to be effective leaders in health settings and to have an impact in a growing and dynamic industry—and in countless lives.
Effective and caring health care managers are needed in hospitals, physician offices, home health agencies, outpatient care centers, residential care facilities, insurance companies and governmental or other regulatory agencies.
With growth in the health care industry, increasing regulation of health care providers, and America's population aging there will continue to be strong demand for innovative health care managers who understand the changing health care climate and care deeply about providing excellent patient care.
Students in LeTourneau's health care management programs will experience a mixture of health care management courses that will expose them to the critical areas in the industry:
- Legal, Social, and Ethical aspects of Health Care
- Health Care Systems
- Health Informatics
- Regulation and Accountability in Health Care
- Marketing Health Care Services
- Management and organizational behavior
- Budgeting and financial analysis
Classes are taught from a Christian perspective, where concepts of ethics, integrity, and service are interwoven throughout the information on the health care industry, systems, regulation, finance, management, and leadership. LeTourneau University was founded on the concept of integrating one's faith and work, so we pride ourselves on preparing professionals of ingenuity and Christ-like character for excellent work in their chosen careers.
- LeTourneau makes it easy for you to transfer your previous health-tech college credits and apply them towards earning your undergraduate Health Care Management degree
- Engaging class discussions will be led by well-qualified and experienced faculty
- Thought-provoking case studies will challenge students to broaden their perspective and see past the numbers and regulations to the people and the patients that their organization serves
- Your undergraduate degree in Health Care Management, health care experience and successfully meeting eligibility requirements may position you for membership in FACHE (Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives)
LeTourneau University's degree programs provide flexible scheduling to fit your work schedule and your busy life—to put your degree within reach and help prepare yourself to take the next step in your career.
- Attend class one evening a week at our Dallas or Houston center for a focused and face-to-face learning experience
- Earn your degree completely online, via an interactive and rich online environment that provides the ultimate flexibility and convenience
- Your degree is both an attainable and affordable investment, and we provide academic and personal support to help you succeed
- Our degrees will maximize your prior college credit, military credit, and other professional training—so that you can graduate more quickly