Bachelor of Human Services Courses
Major Courses (24 hours)
- CRIJ 1303 Introduction to Criminal Justice
OR CRIJ 1313 Criminal Law
OR CRIJ 2303 Criminology
- PSYC 4523 Addiction
- BUSI 4333 Grant Writing
- HUMS 1013 Introduction to Human Services
- PSYC 3003 Theories and Techniques of Counseling
- PSYC 4113 Social Psychology
- PSYC 4303 Abnormal Psychology
- CRIJ 4703 Personal and Professional Ethics*
Major Electives (12 hours)
CRIJ, PSYC, or approved related electives
*All major courses must be completed prior to taking CRIJ 4703 Personal and Professional Ethics. A major field exam will be given during the capstone course.
General Education Courses (33 hours)
- English Composition
- Math (College Algebra or above)
- Natural Science
- Introduction to Psychology
Elective Courses (55 hours)
Total: 36 credit hours in major courses with grades of ‘C’ or above, 33 credit hours of general education, 55 credit hours of general electives.
Note: A minimum of 21 upper level hours are required in the major courses and 30 upper level hours are required overall.