To earn a bachelor degree, students must satisfactorily complete the following graduation requirements. Students returning after discontinuing studies for more than one year will come under the requirements of the newest LeTourneau University catalog. Students must satisfactorily complete:
1. A total of 124 credit hours with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00.
2. A minimum of 31 credit hours taken at LeTourneau University.
3. A minimum of 21 upper level credit hours in major courses and a minimum of 30 upper level credit hours overall.
4. All required major courses with no grades below C.
5. All general education requirements.
6. General electives sufficient to complete a total of 124 credit hours required for the degree.
7. An English Proficiency Examination with a passing score.
8. Payment of all tuition and fees.
9. Approval of the faculty and the Board of Trustees.