Engineering Graduate Program
Building on decades of applied research and innovative projects, the Engineering graduate program at LeTourneau University is one of the first to integrate faith as a key component, consistent with the LeTourneau legacy of engineering education from a Christian perspective.
LeTourneau offers two Engineering degrees at our Longview, Texas campus.
- 30-semester hour coursework, non-thesis option
- Requires three hours of Technical Reporting
- A research-thesis based MS degree taught in a comprehensive engineering program environment
- Six semester hours of thesis and 24 hours of coursework
Both the ME and the MSE offer the same areas of specialization under the guidance of an engineering graduate advisor.
- Materials Joining/Welding