Master of Arts in Counseling
LeTourneau University’s Master of Arts in Counseling degree program prepares you to help people live fully functional lives. As a professional counselor, you will use your skills to invest in others so they can move beyond their challenges and reach their full potential in any stage of life.
Counseling with a Christian Perspective
Being a Christian counselor is a high calling for compassionate individuals that want to make a Christ-like impact and help people to live more abundantly. The Christian element of LETU’s program will uniquely equip you to understand professional practice from a Christian perspective:
- Build your knowledge of counseling theory and develop your counseling skills under the support of Christian faculty, supervisors and mentors.
- Learn to use scripture, prayer, and other Christian disciplines appropriately to help people work through their issues and problems in the context of counseling.
With a master’s degree in counseling from LeTourneau University, you will have all the coursework you need to take the state licensure exams, the first step required to practice counseling as a:
- School Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Dual licensure: LPC and LMFT
Apply to the Master of Arts in Counseling program now with our convenient free online application form or call 1-866-430-LETU for more information.
Find Texas licensing information here.