The Christian element of LETU's program will uniquely equip you to understand professional practice from a Christian perspective. Students are trained to embrace and apply the empirically grounded principles of psychology and counseling to assist in spiritual and psychological health.
- Study aspects of human behavior
- Apply theories and principles of psychology to make an impact on society
- Work with people through counseling or child development
- Prepares you for graduate school by developing your interests in psychology, counseling, child development, missions and more.
Three Masters Degrees
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Track
- School Counselor Track
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) Track
- Dual Licensure Track: LPC and LMFT
- Specialized professional graduate degree program designed to equip graduates to diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to achieve healthy relationships.
- Specifically designed for those who do not wish to invest the substantial amount of time and resources required to obtain a counseling license but who need strong interpersonal and general counseling skills for their organization or ministry.